COMMITMENT OF SERVICE
COMMITMENT OF SERVICE
We understand that buying a home is a major decision for you that can be filled with trepidation and consternation. Our job is to help you find the home that meets your needs and to make the home buying process efficient, enjoyable and successful. As your Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Luxury Home Specialists, our goal is to help you find the best home.
We commit to you that we will:
- Communicate with you weekly in a timely and efficient manner.
- Plan a home search based on your desires, wants and needs.
- Consult to determine your needs, interests and concerns to develop your planned home search.
- Discuss buyer, seller and dual agency alternatives and explain to you the benefits of an Exclusive Representation Agreement.
- Introduce you to properties and neighborhoods that meet your requirements based upon our plan.
- Pre-select properties that match your criteria.
- Present your property-search criteria to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices sales professionals, to gain access to properties that may not have been listed on the open market.
- Pre-schedule showing appointments.
- Provide sources of information to answer your questions of interest concerning schools, neighborhoods and transportation.
- Prepare a preliminary estimate of the costs associated with buying a property with the amenities you would like.
- Help you obtain financing of your home purchase, if needed.
- Provide you with information as to why you need to become pre-approved for mortgage vs pre-qualified.
- Direct you to reliable financial institution or local lenders.
- Prepare the purchase offer on the property you have selected.
- Review with you sales of comparable homes to help you determine appropriate price and financing terms sor your offer.
- Provide you direction and information on other terms of the purchase you should consider, such as inspections, home warranty, possession date and personal property purchase.
- Explain the importance of an optional home warranty that could reduce or limit of you liability after the Close of Escrow.
- Recommend that you obtain a professional home inspection, termite inspection, pool inspection or other inspections that may be needed for the property you have selected.
- Evaluate inspections with you to determine how to proceed with the purchase of the property.
- Recommend the importance of obtaining a professional appraisal value
- Represent you in the transaction and negotiations with the Seller
- Present your offer to the seller, through their real estate professional.
- Negotiate in your best interests, including the handling of counteroffers, to reach an agreement that is acceptable to you.
- Work to protect your interests during the completion of the transaction.
- Review with you the seller’s written disclosure statement, preliminary title report and other documents pertaining to the condition and status of the property.
- Work with the seller’s broker, the lender and others to see that all requirements of the purchase agreement are satisfied and to help keep the transaction on schedule.
- Keep you informed of the progress of the transaction.
- Accompany you on a comprehensive walk-through of the property before closing and assist you in managing any problems discovered during the walk-through.
- Follow up on any remaining details after the close of sale, and provide you with information on additional services that you may need.